A tip of the hat to Shigenori Soejima, art director on Persona (and Catherine!). More here.
Request: Persona 4 – Aiya Rainy Day Special Mega Beef Bowl
Back in the initial days of Gourmet Gaming I made the Steak Skewers from Persona 4. It was one of my earliest requests and the first popular post that seemed to strike something within the incredible Persona fan-base. I thought it was only fair that after a slew of new requests for the Aiya Rainy Day Special Mega Beef Bowl that I repay their kindness and revisit Persona 4 as a game that’s helped make Gourmet Gaming what it is today. To be honest the thing that sold me on making this dish was the idea that this “bowl is a portal to the meat dimension”. A meat. Dimension. Let’s think about that for a moment… Do you think you have enough understanding, knowledge, courage and diligence to face this challenge?
Click ‘Read More’ for the full recipe!
At the beginning of February I did a self-imposed Valentine’s day challenge on my other blog, where I asked people to send in characters and pairings they liked and I would draw one request a day until Valentine’s day. Here’s a photoset of all I got done! (I started on the 4th)
dear dangan ronpa/persona 4 fandom
- identifying and presenting are two different things
- chihiro feels weak and as a boy he feels he would be made fun of, so he presents female because it’s more “acceptable” for females to be seen as weak.
- naoto feels that to be successful in her line of work you have to be male, so she presents male to try and get somewhere in a male-dominated society.
- neither of these characters identify with the gender they present.
- AKA: they are not trans*.