Sends u Persona for fandom and AkiMitsu for ship
001 | Persona
- Favorite character: Akihiko Sanada
- Least Favorite character: Mitsuru’s grandfather
- 5 Favorite ships (canon or non-canon): Akihiko x Mitsuru, Shinjiro x FeMC, Kanji x Naoto, Izanagi x Izanami, Souji/Yu x Cats
- Character I find most attractive: Funnily, Naoto Shirogane.
Mmm that androgynous look
- Character I would marry: Shinjiro Aragaki. Best meals ever.
- Character I would be best friends with: Naoto, perhaps.
- a random thought: I’m excited about the P3 Movie, despite the fact that it would take probably a year before we see it fansubbed.
- An unpopular opinion: I actually like the name Makoto Yuki.
- my canon OTP: Akihiko x Mitsuru (well, I could dream, right?)
- Non-canon OTP: Akihiko x Protein
- most badass character: Shinjiro Aragaki. That headbut, yo.
- pairing I am not a fan of: Akihiko x MC
- character I feel the writers screwed up (in one way or another):
- favourite friendship: Akihiko and Shinjiro. Bros. Total bros.
- character I want to adopt or be adopted by: I want to adopt Nanako Dojima. uwu
002 | AkiMitsu
- when of if I started shipping it. I don’t really remember exactly when, but I think it was when I was replaying P3P and found myself enjoying their dynamic.
- my thoughts: I could see the platonic side of this relationship, but yeah, I still want the two of them to end up together.
- What makes me happy about them: They’re this close to becoming canon. (Hey, they both live and show up in Persona 4 Arena.)
- What makes me sad about them: They’re this close to becoming canon. (Lots of ship tease for them, but I’m afraid that in canon, the most that they’ll really remain is friends.)
- things done in fanfic that annoys me: When Akihiko gets overly emotional when it comes to Mitsuru. Don’t get me wrong, Akihiko could get quite emotional at times, but I don’t like it when it’s overdone, i.e., he cries every time the other breaks up with him
- things I look for in fanfic: Mutual understanding and respect, conflict (their strong personalities will clash)
- My kinks: Err… domination? *shot*
- Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other:
- My happily ever after for them: One big happy family and success in their respective careers.
- who is the big spoon/little spoon: Big spoon is definitely Mitsuru. Ehe.
- what is their favorite non-sexual activity: Sitting around in the same room, doing their own thing, while looking up every now and then to see how the other is faring.